- We commit in ensuring that the catholic social teachings are adhered to.
- We believe in the spirit of servant hood and volunteering.
- We believe that every human being is created in the image of God and therefore is invaluable and worthy of respect. People do not lose their rights to be treated with respect because of disability, poverty, age, lack of success or race.
- We believe in transparency and accountability.
- We seek to uphold integrity in our work and service to others.
- We are committed and sensitive to gender equity in service provision.
- We endeavor to commit to high level of professionalism in our work.
- We endeavor to promote and retain partnerships with equal rights and mutual accountability with organizations that share in our values.