- We commit in ensuring that the Catholic Social Teachings (CST) are adhered to
- We believe in the spirit of servant hood and volunteering
- We believe that every human being is created in the image of God and therefore is invaluable and worthy of respect. People must not be denied of their rights as a result of disability, poverty, age, lack of success or race
- We believe in transparency and accountabilit
- We seek to uphold integrity in our work and service to others
- We are committed and sensitive to gender equity in service provision
To promote a transformative society, where people enjoy their rights and co-exist harmoniously.
A family united in Christ, transforming society.